Import image from ArtStation
How do I upload an image using ArtStation?
You can import an image using its ArtStation URL and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). ArtStation URLs start with “artstation.com”.
- Find the ArtStation URL of your photo and copy it
- Click on the “ArtStation” button in the widget
- Paste the ArtStation URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Import from ArtStation” button
How do I find the ArtStation URL of an image?
On the web, open the picture you want to select and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Why don’t I see the ArtStation icon?
If you don’t see the ArtStation icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support importing an image from ArtStation; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the ArtStation import feature