Import image from DeviantArt
How do I upload an image using DeviantArt?
You can import an image using its DeviantArt URL and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). DeviantArt URLs start with “deviantart.com” or “fav.me”.
- Find the DeviantArt URL of your photo and copy it
- Click on the “DeviantArt” button in the widget
- Paste the DeviantArt URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Import from DeviantArt” button
How do I find the DeviantArt URL of an image?
On the web, open the picture you want to select and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Why don’t I see the DeviantArt icon?
If you don’t see the DeviantArt icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support importing an image from DeviantArt; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the DeviantArt import feature