Import image from Facebook
How do I upload an image using Facebook?
You can import an image using its Facebook URL and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). Facebook URLs start with “facebook.com”, “fb.com”, or “fb.me”.
- Find the Facebook URL of your photo and copy it
- Click on the “Facebook” button in the widget
- Paste the Facebook URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Import from Facebook” button
How do I find the Facebook URL of an image?
On the web, open the picture you want to select and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Why don’t I see the Facebook icon?
If you don’t see the Facebook icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support importing an image from Facebook; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the Facebook import feature