Import image from Flickr
How do I upload an image using Flickr?
You can import an image using its Flickr URL and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). Flickr URLs start with “flickr.com” or “flic.kr”.
- Find the Flickr URL of your photo and copy it
- Click on the “Flickr” button in the widget
- Paste the Flickr URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Import from Flickr” button
How do I find the Flickr URL of an image?
On the web, open the picture you want to select and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Why don’t I see the Flickr icon?
If you don’t see the Flickr icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support importing an image from Flickr; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the Flickr import feature