Import image from Flipboard
How do I upload an image using Flipboard?
You can import an image using its Flipboard URL and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). Flipboard URLs start with “flipboard.com” or “flip.it”.
- Find the Flipboard URL of your photo and copy it
- Click on the “Flipboard” button in the widget
- Paste the Flipboard URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Import from Flipboard” button
How do I find the Flipboard URL of an image?
On the web, open the picture you want to select and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Why don’t I see the Flipboard icon?
If you don’t see the Flipboard icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support importing an image from Flipboard; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the Flipboard import feature