Import image from Fotki
How do I upload an image using Fotki?
You can import an image using its Fotki URL and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). Fotki URLs start with “fotki.com”.
- Find the Fotki URL of your photo and copy it
- Click on the “Fotki” button in the widget
- Paste the Fotki URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Import from Fotki” button
How do I find the Fotki URL of an image?
On the web, open the picture you want to select and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Why don’t I see the Fotki icon?
If you don’t see the Fotki icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support importing an image from Fotki; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the Fotki import feature