Import image from Instagram
How do I upload an image using Instagram?
You can import an image using its Instagram URL and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). Instagram URLs start with “instagram.com” or “instagr.am”.
- Find the Instagram URL of your photo and copy it
- Click on the “Instagram” button in the widget
- Paste the Instagram URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Import from Instagram” button
How do I find the Instagram URL of an image?
On the web, open the picture you want to select and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Using the Instagram app, click on the “More” (three dot) icon on the top-right of an image and select “Copy Link”.
Why don’t I see the Instagram icon?
If you don’t see the Instagram icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support importing an image from Instagram; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the Instagram import feature