Import image from LinkedIn
How do I upload an image using LinkedIn?
You can import an image using its LinkedIn URL and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). LinkedIn URLs start with “linkedin.com”.
- Find the LinkedIn URL of your photo and copy it
- Click on the “LinkedIn” button in the widget
- Paste the LinkedIn URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Import from LinkedIn” button
How do I find the LinkedIn URL of an image?
On the web, open the picture you want to select and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Why don’t I see the LinkedIn icon?
If you don’t see the LinkedIn icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support importing an image from LinkedIn; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the LinkedIn import feature