Import image from Pinterest
How do I upload an image using Pinterest?
You can import an image using its Pinterest URL and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). Pinterest URLs start with “pinterest.com” or “pin.it”.
- Find the Pinterest URL of your photo and copy it
- Click on the “Pinterest” button in the widget
- Paste the Pinterest URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Import from Pinterest” button
How do I find the Pinterest URL of an image?
On the web, open the picture you want to select and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Why don’t I see the Pinterest icon?
If you don’t see the Pinterest icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support importing an image from Pinterest; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the Pinterest import feature