Import image from Tumblr
How do I upload an image using Tumblr?
You can import an image using its Tumblr URL and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). Tumblr URLs start with “tumblr.com”.
- Find the Tumblr URL of your photo and copy it
- Click on the “Tumblr” button in the widget
- Paste the Tumblr URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Import from Tumblr” button
How do I find the Tumblr URL of an image?
On the web, open the picture you want to select and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Why don’t I see the Tumblr icon?
If you don’t see the Tumblr icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support importing an image from Tumblr; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the Tumblr import feature