Import image from Twitter
How do I upload an image using Twitter?
You can import an image using its Twitter URL and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). Twitter URLs start with “twitter.com” or “t.co”.
- Find the Twitter URL of your photo and copy it
- Click on the “Twitter” button in the widget
- Paste the Twitter URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Import from Twitter” button
How do I find the Twitter URL of an image?
On the web, open the picture you want to select and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Why don’t I see the Twitter icon?
If you don’t see the Twitter icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support importing an image from Twitter; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the Twitter import feature