Take a webpage screenshot
How do I upload an image from a screenshot?
You can take a webpage’s screenshot and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). Webpage URLs start with “http://“ or “https://“.
- Find the URL of the webpage you want to screenshot and copy it
- Click on the “Screenshot” button in the widget
- Paste the webpage URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Take screenshot” button
How do I find the URL of a webpage?
On the web, open webpage you want to screenshot and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Why don’t I see the screenshot icon?
If you don’t see the Screenshot icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support take a URL’s screenshot; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the Screenshot feature