Import image from URL
How do I upload an image from a URL?
You can import an image using its URL and then perform manipulations (like cropping or filters). URL start with “http://“ or “https://“.
- Find the URL of your photo and copy it
- Click on the “Direct URL” button in the widget
- Paste the URL in the textbox
- Click on the “Import from URL” button
How do I find the URL of an image?
On the web, open the picture you want to select and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
Why don’t I see the Direct URL icon?
If you don’t see the Direct URL icon, it could be because:
- Your browser does not support importing an image from URL; if this is the case, you should update your browser
- The website has not enabled the Direct URL import feature